Saturday 19 July 2008

Looking at the hypothesis..

I've decided to go ahead with:
"How does Ellen Page's depiction of a teenager help portray her character in films"

I think using this hypothesis opens a wide range of area's to cover. Throughout my presentation, I'll be including:
- A few main facts (as an intro)
- Looking at Page as an actress
- How she portrays her characters on-screen
- The 3 main films; 'Mouth to Mouth', 'Hard Candy' and 'Juno' (focus film)
- A short clip from Juno
- Why was 'Juno' the biggest hit film for Page
- Ways in which she appeals to other teenagers
- Is her work just admired by a young audience?
- What Page's influences are, and are they represented in her own work?
- Why I percieve her as an auteur
- A quick conclusion...

I have no idea how that will add up to 1500 words :
Better get typing...
:)

No comments: